Re: [pygame] Collision Detection

> that works good for 'projectile' style shooting. if you are going for
> something more like 'hitscan' shooting (as they are called in FPS) you
> will need to move into the realm of line intersections against the
> 'crashrect' attributes.

excuse me, but I don't understand (or, just don't see the point): what's
the difference between 'projectile' (as in f.e. 2D RTS, as I suppose)
and in FPS? Shooting is just shooting, the bullet is a few pixels size
and I don't get the difference... maybe I'm just tired and hard to
think, but, pleease, tell me ;))

regards,
  Paul
--