Re: [pygame] shaking images]

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 18:31 +0100, michael gross wrote:
> > Flash does filtering on its renderer so you can do subpixel positioning
> > of objects.
>
> ok I understand, so I am wondering if there is a free algorithm which does
> a similar thing.

You may look at the Cairo library. It works on a lot of platforms and
supports good looking rendering. There's a pretty good set of Python
bindings for it now. I've been meaning to play with it. The 1.0 release
is pretty solid, but I think the next 1.2 stable release is where it
will really start to get good.