Re: [pygame] BUG in initialization

Ok, I can solve the problem for myself, but I don't correct the bug, I only disable the composite extension.
This extension was the problem that every pygame program that I start, throw me that error.
Only to complement if anyone is interested, 2 resolutions was 1024x768 and 1 resolution was 800x600 and only with xinerama on, that error appear.

Thanks

--
Eduardo R Costa
www.virtualcomputers.com.br