Re: [pygame] searching for free public domain graphics to use for pygame - project

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 22:16 +0100, Horst F. JENS wrote:
> I found that www.openclipart.org has not much for my taste and as far as
> i understood the EULA of the Microsoft clip art gallery i am not allowed
> to use the Microsoft clip arts for commercial projects other than
> websites / ms documents.

I don't understand how is openclipart.org related to Microsoft EULA?
The images on openclipart.org are mostly licensed by PublicDomain.

For example, I was happy with the big collection of flags:
http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/navigate/signs_and_symbols/flags

--
Ivo Danihelka