[pygame] Re: searching for free public domain graphics to use for pygame - project

Ivo Danihelka wrote:
I don't understand how is openclipart.org related to Microsoft EULA?
The images on openclipart.org are mostly licensed by PublicDomain.

sorry for my bad English. What i was trying to express was:
openclipart.org has a good license but not so many sprites (monsters, sword fighters, aliens, battleships....) that i could use for a game.

Microsoft.gallery has a lot of content but as far as i understood the license that i have to accept when using this content, it gives me far less freedom than public domain.