[pygame] Re: Introduction and a game announcement (PySpaceWar 0.9.1)

From your email I take it that you use Windows, right?  How large is
your screen resolution?  I developed the game at 1024x768, and have
tried it at 640x480, but I'm sligtly worried the fonts might be too
small (and the rendering might be too slow) at something like 1600x1200.

Yes Windows XP and Resolution is 1280x102485 MHz

The class is HUDMenu in ui.py. I typed the RGB numbers out of my head, aiming at something reddish, and then made it slightly translucent, and with slightly rounded corners.

thank you, that is nice to know. can i use it for my own (open-source) games and referencing to you in the credit screen ?