Re: [pygame] Call for hackers: Help me out with "pynsels"

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 01:07:52PM +0100, Christoph Neuroth wrote:
> I have a simple game project which I worked on last year but never had the
> time to bring it to a state where we could release a first version. It is
> very close to it tough. My artist Jens would love to see someone helping me
> out with the remaining things to hack a 0.1 and get it out so people can
> enjoy it...
>
> You can find the development code in our CVS repository:
> http://home.gna.org/pynsels/

What, no screenshots?

Also:

$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/pynsels co pynsels
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.gna.org:
This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try later.

Marius Gedminas
--
The rest of the world will have to be educated by Microsoft's paperclip
or the DancingGnu (a still to be written Emacs AI tutor for beginning