Re: [pygame] Re: Introduction and a game announcement (PySpaceWar 0.9.1)

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 10:49:46PM +0000, Davy Mitchell wrote:
> I tried the game and liked it - very smooth on my lowly PIII laptop.

What screen resolution do you use?  How fast is your PIII in MHz?  What
is your OS?

> At first it would not run in 16 bit graphics so I changed to 32 and it
> ran fine.

I fixed PySpaceWar so it would work in 15 and 16 bit per pixel modes
(I can't use anti-aliased lines in these modes, apparently).  I guess
the time is nearing for a 0.9.2 release.

Marius Gedminas
--
I've been in the sun for a week.  I took the bold step of leaving my
laptop at home.  I found only 4K messages pending when I returned.