Re: [pygame] MacOS/PyGame/PyOpenGL mouse inversion

I ran the sample script provided on an intel iMac OS X 10.4.8 with
pygame 1.8.0pre and both windowed and full-screen behaved correctly
(the diamond followed the mouse)

according to the headers for the framework sdl build I've got, it's 1.2.11

It makes sense to me that it would be fixed in the latest because I
looked at the libsdl mailing list archives and this post seemed to be
a patch for the problem:
http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/2005-November/071307.html
and this post indicated it had been applied:
http://www.libsdl.org/pipermail/sdl/2005-November/071404.html

So Dave,
what OS X version are you running on? Can you tell which SDL your
pygame is running on?