Re: [pygame] MacOS/PyGame/PyOpenGL mouse inversion

> Dave, what sdl version is pygame calling when you see the inverted
> mouse problem?
>
> call:
> print pygame.base.get_sdl_version()

(1, 2, 7)

> to confirm, if you run your script and the diamond follows the mouse,
> everything is working correctly, right? i.e. when the y is inverted
> the diamond is at the wrong spot, yes?

Yep, the diamond should be under the cursor at all times, and if the y is
inverted, the diamond will show up somewhere else.

There's a triangle at the top of the screen as a sanity check - if my
drawing was inverted, the triangle would be at the bottom of the screen,
but that always shows up correctly.