Re: [pygame] controll supercollider sound engine from python

Sounds cool!  I've never heard of it until now.  I think that unless the voice is very distinct, if the characters speak in different ways, the same voice will be unrecognisable.
Think:

"Hello, there!  I call myself Juan." (simpleton)
"You're all going to die!  I'll conquer the planet earth and make the inhabitants my slaves!!!" (aspiring world dominator)
"It is quite impossible to have third party mediation when one or the other of the two parties involved denies certain instances or offenses". (Intellectual)

Ian