Re: [pygame] When is pygame 1.8 coming out?

hi,

pygame 1.8 isn't out yet, so linking to it isn't a good idea.

If you want to be able to submit changes to pygame, it's a good idea
to set up a development environment.  There has been quite a lot of
work been put into making pygame easier to compile on windows with
free compilers.  Lenard has made another patch which should make it
even easier (coming soon to svn).

I think you'll find it far less work to compile pygame on windows than
to fix up pygame-ctypes.

*hug*