Re: [pygame] When is pygame 1.8 coming out?

On, Thu Jan 24, 2008, Kamilche wrote:

> Bo Jangeborg wrote:

[...]

>> What's stopping you from joining the developers ? It's a collaborative
>> effort of volunteers as far as I know.
>>
>> Bo)
>>
> I tried. I submitted some changes, some code samples, went to a Thursday
> online meeting - nothing came of it. In chat it was like I was invisible,
> and no one could hear me.

Maybe because they are on Tuesday ;-). As we did not hold them the last
weeks (and months) due to an incredible lack of time, we could not have
answered you anyway. As I'm having some more time now, I'll attend to it
from next week on, so feel free to join in.

Alternatively use this mailing list for such things. As you see, we are
actually pretty responsive ;-).

> I was interested enough to help, but not interested enough to beg for
> admittance, which is apparently what it takes.

I did not see any direct request and due to not meeting you on IRC
either, how should I have known? I guess that's the same for the other
developers as well.

Regards
Marcus