Re: [pygame] Working on Retro 80s Game SDK, Looking for general support

On Jan 8, 2009, at 5:14 PM, The Music Guy wrote:

       By the way, do you have your code in a repo somewhere?  I'd be
       interested in checking it out.

I don't have anything online yet. Until just now the most I've ever revealed about this project were various questions on #python. When (if) my host gets back to me about getting mod_wsgi up I will probably put a wiki on my website, where I'll try
to keep general info and the working API current.

I'm thinking about sourceforge for a repo, but I don't know a lot about it.

I find google code works well, much simpler and easier to deal with than sourceforge IMO.

-Casey