Re: [pygame] How the get a font size

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Noah Kantrowitz <noah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You clearly don't understand how C classes work. Please consult the Python
> documentation.

Thanks you all guys. I perfectly understand the problem, however
adding a new attribute isn't what I was looking for.

The Front wrapper class seems the best way I can use.

For who asked: I wanted to write down an utility that given a Font can
enable a raise effect that major the size of 100%, 200%, ...

PS: you think that adding at C level a new font_size, readonly
attribute can be a valid request for future Pygame release? I think
that this can hovewer be useful...

--
-- luca