Re: [pygame] Working on Improving Font Support for GSOC

Brian,

I hadn't yet heard about pygame.freetype. So I'll defer my opinion until I get a chance to try it. Pyglet also uses freetype, so maybe my worries are over. :-) Thank you for asking.

btw, have you seen PyMike's sweet little lib for wrapping PyOpenGl?

PyGl2d is a nice and simple pygame interface to basic 2d accelerated graphics. It's not ready for prime-time yet. I hope he keeps working on it. You can find it in the pygame site libraries.

check it out,

Keith Nemitz
Mousechief Co.
"We put mischief in your mouse."