[pygame] Pygame Subset for Android 0.9.1

After taking a break for the holidays, I have released version 0.9.1 of the Pygame Subset for Android, which makes some of Pygame's functionality available on Android devices. This release adds support for packaging applications, and is the first release to be made available on the Android Market.

I've also made available a packaging tool that can be used to create Android packages from Pygame games. The tool has only been tested on Linux, and requires you have Python, the JDK, Ant, and the Android SDK installed.Â

Documentation and downloads are available from:

ÂÂ Âhttp://www.renpy.org/pygame/

I plan to keep compatibility between this and future versions, and I believe that this is now ready for use, at least for noncommercial games. (The packaging story for commercial projects isn't there yet.)