Re: [pygame] Pygame Subset for Android 0.9.1

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 1:35 PM, stas zytkiewicz <stas.zytkiewicz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do we discuss pysubset here or is there a dedicated ML ?

At least for now, why don't we discuss it here? We can always move when the amount of traffic increases.
ÂÂ
Do you plan on providing some "cookbook" for code samples and examples ?
I suspect we run into problems that would have some common solutions and
it would be nice to post them somewhere.

That's a good idea - when I get a chance, I'll set up a wiki or something.Â
The python module Configparser isn't included, is it possible to include
it ?

I haven't figured out which parts of the standard library should be included. For pure-python modules, even if the module isn't included, it can be used by including it with the app, so that might be the better approach for rarely-used modules. (Now the question is - is configparser rarely used?)

Is there support for the android sqlite dbase ?

No. I don't believe that'sÂaccessibleÂfrom the NDK.Â