Re: [pygame] Pygame Subset for Android 0.9.1

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 5:30 AM, Tom Rothamel <tom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've also made available a packaging tool that can be used to create Android
> packages from Pygame games.

Do you have any networking support in it?

If you mean the packaging tool, no, I haven't included that. Google recently updated the maximum package size to 50 MB, which should be large enough for most reasonably-sized games. What I'll probably do sometime in the future is to add the networking permission to pygame, so that a larger game could run a downloader to grab its own data files.