Re: [pygame] Re: Data transferring from main python program to GLSL shader not happens in my case

Hi,

Doing shaders this way isn't terribly portable, despite the deceptively reassuring-looking code at the top of the screen.  I've had problems doing it this way before.

I changed the code to use PyOpenGL's shader objects (the same way my library works).  After I got it running, the problem didn't seem to exist anymore--passing uniforms works as expected.  Using PyOpenGL's shader objects has worked on every machine I've tried it on, so this should (probably) also work!

Ian