[pygame] Where to store the code for a project?

I have a project I want to upload to pygame.org but it seems that there is no way to actually put the source code on the website; it must instead be somewhere else and pygame.org will only provide a link to it. I can't seem to find a suitable place to upload it. Can anyone point me to a place on the web where I can upload downloadable code projects that is free and does not require phone verification? I am looking at github but it's making me worry that whoever tries to download my code will have to have git installed and know how to use it in order to download and play my game. All I want is to upload a free game that people can download and play easily.