Re: [pygame] Where to store the code for a project?

On Sun, 2016-01-24 at 08:34 -0500, Ryan Westlund wrote:
> I am looking at github but it's making me worry that whoever tries to
> download my code will have to have git installed and know how to use
> it in order to download and play my game. All I want is to upload a
> free game that people can download and play easily.

As others have said, you can have a download link on Github that
doesn't require Git to use.

Personally, I've been using Launchpad; one of the nice things about
this is instead of throwing the code in the users face, there is a nice
big download link on the project page, so it's more obvious and
straightforward for a non-technical user to download your project.

For example, one of my pygame project:
https://launchpad.net/simplegc