RE: [pygame] connect-4 game

Thank you very much, it seems I missed the changes :s ...

However, how to go to this page (http://pygame.org/login/new.php?nospamplease=thisisabitweird ) from pygame.org ? I did not find any way. Also, I had to go to the old version in order to get a way to add a project, this does not appear clearly in the new version.

De : owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx <owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx> de la part de Wout B <wbertrums@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : samedi 30 janvier 2016 18:53
À : pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [pygame] connect-4 game

You can make an account at http://pygame.org/login/new.php?nospamplease=thisisabitweird and then you can add your project...

Op 30 jan. 2016 17:59 schreef "Yann Thorimbert" <Yann.Thorimbert@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I would like to introduce the simple game I've written using pygame. It's a connect-N game with interesting AI capabilities (well, I hope so).

The description and code can be found here : http://thorpy.org/applications/ninarow.html .

Also, I really would like to be able to add my projects to the pygame site. I asked for it last year, but the only answer I had at this time was that the user system is not really maintained^^. Did something change concerning this point ? How can I subscribe and add my projects ?

If I still can't, maybe someone of you who has the capabality to do so could add my projects for me ? They consists in the game I just presented with this mail, and also my GUI library for pygame ( http://www.thorpy.org ). Please contact me, I would be really grateful !