Re: [pygame] connect-4 game

You can make an account at http://pygame.org/login/new.php?nospamplease=thisisabitweird and then you can add your project...

Op 30 jan. 2016 17:59 schreef "Yann Thorimbert" <Yann.Thorimbert@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I would like to introduce the simple game I've written using pygame. It's a connect-N game with interestingÂAI capabilities (well, I hope so).

The description and code can be found here :Âhttp://thorpy.org/applications/ninarow.htmlÂ.

Also, I really would like to be able to add my projects to the pygame site. I asked for it last year, but the only answer I had at this timeÂwasÂthat the userÂsystem is not really maintained^^. Did something change concerning this point ? How can I subscribe and add my projects ?

If I stillÂcan't, maybe someone of you who has the capabality to do soÂcould add my projects for meÂ? They consists in the game I just presented with this mail, and also my GUI library for pygameÂ(Âhttp://www.thorpy.orgÂ). Please contact me, I would be really grateful !