Re: [pygame] sound stuff for ludumdare

Thanks for the hints :)

/me goes to rip off^H^H^H^H^H^H look at solar wolf
code.

I think I'll stick with ogg, and distributing an
ogg2wav(ogg123) utility.  Otherwise my sounds won't
fit.  I tried generating sounds, but I don't know
enough about it to make some interesting sounding
ones.

There were a couple of pygamers in the ludumdare irc
channel before.  Hopefully with enough entries we can
convince people to download all the libraries.

Are you making an executable?  I think I'm just going
to put in my code with links to all the
libraries(python, pygame, numeric, pyopengl, etc).

 --- Pete Shinners <pete@visionart.com> wrote: > Rene