Re: [pygame] GD Zine mentioned on pygame.org

i will put the mistakes i've seen:

from pygame import * #it should be:
import pygame #because later you use pygame.init,pygame.display

while 1:
  if loop==16: break #why not for loop in range(15)

Also I think it would be a lot better if it was more like the chimp
example.