Re: [pygame] PyRockets update

Sami Hangaslammi wrote:

>An updated 0.25 version of PyRockets is available from
>http://people.jyu.fi/~shang/pyrockets/
>
>Tweaked performance (~270 fps average on my machine) and visuals. No new
>features yet compared to v0.2.
>
>The exe generated by py2exe didn't work for some reason, so no Windows
>binaries available this time..
>
>--
>Sami Hangaslammi

Hi, Pyrockets rocks!
I love a good gravity game and the gameplay is fantastic.

One thing that really interest me is the particle stuff, showing that it
can be done in python :-)
It would be real nice to have some commented and explained particle
class in the code repository, or even in pygame.

Cheers!
Fredrik C