Re: [pygame] PyRockets update

	I found that taking the bitdepth from pygame.display.set_mode() got a
lot more frames here(linux non hardware accel 16bit desktop bitdepth)
and the game look the same. This quick hack has doubled the fps for me.
Also I don't know how I didn't get accel. I use the nvidia drivers and
I tougth they would work with hw accel in SDL. Maybe Pete knows why.
	Great great game!!