Re: [pygame] Where to next?

All these ideas are really interesting-

2 Libraries not talked about are OpenAL for audio and GLUT for input.
Mabe somebody can tell me why this is not a good idea to use these.

I thing a gui would be better as a seperate module WXWINDOWS? and kept that way.
For a more intergrated system a new intergrated ui could be written or just use pyUI? I have never used pyUI.

Is it true that you can skip pygame and sdl by using PyOpenGL, OpenAL, Glut and Twisted?

http://www.linuxmail.org/