Re: [pygame] New pygame tutorial: feedback wanted

On 7/4/05, Chris Smith <maximinus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not bad for a first attempt.
Thanks!

> Only major crit is that it seems to move a bit too quickly.
[snip]

Ok, I went back and made a few changes.  In particular, I separated
the part about loading images from making them move.  Is this the
type of things that you were referring about when saying it
moved too quickly?

I also changed all "move()" to "move_ip()", corrected a few typos,
and added a few minor additional explanations.

Finally... there is now a fourth part to the tutorial.

As before, any criticisms/suggestions are welcome.

André