Re: [pygame] New pygame tutorial: feedback wanted

Hi

Are you sure that you want the default colorkey_pixel=(0,0)?:

11 *def* load_image(filename, colorkey_pixel = (0, 0)):

so this:

18 *    if* colorkey_pixel* is** not* None:  # select transparent colour

will only return False when the colorkey is set to None --> load_image('test.gif', None) everything else will have a colorkey = (0,0) and not None

Cheers, Benjamin

Andre Roberge schrieb:

Hi everyone,

As part of a project I have been working on
(http://rur-ple.sourceforge.net/)
I have started writing a tutorial on using pygame.

The first three lessons can be found starting at:
http://rur-ple.sourceforge.net/pygame_tut/pygame1.htm

Note that I have NO prior experience using pygame, and
that I am not a professional programmer; so any feedback
from more experienced users
(probably everyone reading this message!) would be very appreciated.

In addition, any suggestions/pointers for simple games,
code/images/sound samples, etc. would be welcome.

Cheers,

André