Re: [pygame] Pygame-only competition / PAX

On 7/6/05, Shandy Brown <sjbrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well one thing that collides is the Penny Arcade Expo, Aug 26-28.  Is
> anyone else going to that?  It'd be cool to meet up with fellow
> pythonistas.

Yep, I'll be there, and it would be pretty cool to meet up with fellow pygamers.

Hmm, you know, with these 48-hour game development competitions going
on, it'd be kinda neat to see a 48-hour game dev competition go on at
PAX, although the massive downside would be that the developers
wouldn't actually have any time to enjoy PAX. :)

Or a Pygame booth might be an interesting way to gain some publicity
and build the community too.

- Atul