Re: [pygame] Pygame-only competition

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 03:09 pm, Simon Wittber wrote:
> > This wiki has disappeared. Could the owner please either reinstate it or
> > send me the front page with the rules discussion?
>
> OK, It's back up.

Thanks!

> Are you thinking of pursuing this idea?

Absolutely (always was :). I'm looking at having it some time in late August,
early September. I've snarfed the rules, cleaned them up and fleshed them out
at:

  http://www.mechanicalcat.net/tech/PyWeek/1/rules.html

Possible dates (remember, it starts and ends at the dawn of Sunday at 00:00
UTC):

1. 21st to 28th August
2. 28th August to 4th September
3. 4th September to 11th September

Does anyone know of any university or other schooling exams that collide with
these dates? If not, then I'll just go with the first selection.

    Richard