[pygame] mirra 0.2.5

hi all

The latest version of Mirra is already available from:
http://www.ixi-software.net/content/body_software_mirra.html

This is a short description:
Mirra is a 2D OpenGL graphics Python framework. Mirra allows for the
creation of 2D interfaces, games or applications. Mirra focuses on
interaction in a way like Macromedia Director or Flash do. Mirra can
send and receive OpenSoundControl messages via the OSC module.

Mirra works now under the following window toolkits : WxPython,
Pygame and GLUT.

We have added support for Pygame and wxPython, optimise rendering, and
extended the funcitonality of the shapes as well as fixed few bugs. We
also added more examples and documentation.

I guess the code is far from beautiful :) but it does work and we have
achived all the points we actually set in the first moment when we
started developing it. There a big 'To do' list and we hope it will
continue growing and getting better and nicer.

any type of feedback or contributions are welcome.

thanks

--
enrike : altern