Re: [pygame] mirra 0.2.5

>So to run Mirra you do need PyopenGL and PIL and then optionaly you need
>pygame and/or wxPython.

OK, I have PyOpenGL and PIL and Pygame installed. Result of running
"example6pygame":
[
no OpenGL found
ImportError in Mirra : no python opengl found in your system. we cannot
make graphics!
ImportError in Mirra : no wxpython found. No problem unless you set env to
wx in setUp())
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python\mirra0.2.5.4\example6pygame.py", line 3, in ?
    from mirra import main
  File "C:\Python\mirra0.2.5.4\mirra\__init__.py", line 27, in ?
    from main import *
  File "C:\Python\mirra0.2.5.4\mirra\main.py", line 85, in ?
    class WxWindow(Window, wx.App):
NameError: name 'wx' is not defined
]

The "no OpenGL found" line comes from graphics.py:
[
try :
    from OpenGL.GLUT import *
    from OpenGL.GLU import *
    from OpenGL.GL import *
except ImportError:
    print "no OpenGL found"
]

In other words, it seems to fail if you don't have GLUT installed in
addition to everything else, even for a Pygame-based example, even though
OpenGL itself is installed and working.

What do I need to do to make the example programs work?

Thanks for any advice,

Kris