Re: [pygame] seeking in a .WAV with pygame.mixer.music? and "pynudge"

Looks like it is just a version problem. I was running
it on Arch Linux 0.8, python 2.4, pygame 1.6-3, didn't
check sdl/numeric versions; things on that box tend to
be slightly out of date because it's going without
internet right now. But everything works fine on the
Win98 box after installing the latest version of each
package.