[pygame] Re: introduction and isometric library

Following on from my post a couple of weeks ago, I'm pleased to now announce a very early-stage release of pyso which will grow into a pygame-based library for isometric games.

http://jtauber.com/pyso

Pyso is currently just the last release of Pyplace taken apart, cleaned up and put back together again.

The next release will be more my own work.

James