Re: [pygame] website - updating a project

sjbrown,

Once you login, the forms require javascript.  Later
this week I'm going to be doing some work on the site,
so I'll see if I can fix that for you.

For now, that part of the site will work with all
modern browsers (KHTML.*, Mozilla.*, IE.*)

Phil

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs