Re: [pygame] Python Game Programming Competition update

I think that teams and solos should all be judged in
the same competition.  Unlike the 48 hour contests
where everyone can have an equal time commitment (most
people can put aside a single weekend and work for
about 20 hours on their entry), with a whole week,
there is a lot of variation on what kind of time
commitment people can make.

For example:  a solo person on vacation with nothing
else to do could dedicate 10 hours a day for all 7
days -- 70 hours of time.  But 2 person group with
jobs may only be able to dedicate 2 hours a day per
person -- 28 hours of time total.

So in light of that, and in light of the "using
existing content" rule in this contest (which levels
the playing field a bit -- people with less time can
use existing music, etc.  Whereas people/groups with
more time will likely make all their own.) I think all
entries should be judged together.

Looking forward to the contest,

Phil

--- Richard Jones <richardjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>