[pygame] pygame website - request for suggestions

Hey,

It's been one year since I launched the new pygame website.  I hope to have a bit of time during the next month to do some updates to it.  So if anyone has:

- bug reports
- feature requests
- etc

To suggest, now's the time!  If anyone makes a feature request that you think is great, please reply to their message and say so -- the more people want a feature the more likely I'll be to implement it.

Thanks!
Phil

Do you Yahoo!?