Re: [pygame] pygame website - request for suggestions

I have a suggestion: Put help & tutorials & documentation on one page
+ subpages and call it "help", for that is what you are looking for
when you're stuck and need to read up on the documentation.  And
through in a pygame cookbook.

There are now tutorial links under both "tutorials" and "documentation".

Otherwise it is a nice homepage

/Mikael Moutakis
Sweden