Re: [pygame] ODE-ctpyes binding

Simon Wittber wrote:
What's wrong with PyODE?

Well, I found it doesn't cover the entire ODE API, and adding a function means editing the pyrex source and recompiling. This also means I need to maintain and distribute my own PyODE, which I would rather not do.

Why would you have to maintain and distribute your own version? Why wouldn't you just make available your modification as patches so that they could be included in the official version? Or, if you're planning on doing more than just a few modifications, why don't you just ask for write access to the cvs repository? I'm sure you could get that... ;)

- Matthias -