Re: [pygame] ODE-ctpyes binding

On 7/14/06, Matthias Baas <baas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Simon Wittber wrote:
Why would you have to maintain and distribute your own version? Why
wouldn't you just make available your modification as patches so that
they could be included in the official version? Or, if you're planning
on doing more than just a few modifications, why don't you just ask for
write access to the cvs repository? I'm sure you could get that... ;)

Hmmm. Sounds like a good idea.

Is there a way to automate builds after a checkin? I don't have access
to a windows C compiler, nor the inclination to set one up. And I hate
pestering people to build windows binaries for me :-) I'll get my
changes together, and we can continue this discussion off list...

-Sw.