[pygame] PyWeek

Is pyweek a twice-a-year thing? I noticed the first one was in July, and the second was in January, so that means the next one should be coming up soon, right?
I blew it in the last pyweek and didn't come up with anything close to a finished game. I want another chance!
So does anyone know when the next one starts? It'd be cool if it started near the end of August or later, as I'll be back in school and I can recruit an elite team of freshman CS majors to work with me :)
Anyway, if anyone (Richard ;) ) has any info about when the next PyWeek will be, please tell me! I joined the PyWeek google groups announcement list and there are no posts on it right now.
So what do you guys think, is it too soon for another PyWeek?
-Luke