Re: [pygame] wxPython

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 09:40 -0700, Kamilche wrote:
> are unemployed. Some friends go work on foreign soil to reduce their
> living expenses, so they can keep their jobs and remain competitive
> against foreign workers. Most don't go to that extreme measure tho; they
> just give up looking for work, and eventually switch careers.

That said, there are still programming jobs that work better when you
are involved in a quick team with tight customer delivery. Maybe I'm
lucky for always having those sorts of jobs. Me and my coworkers
sometimes joke that the day we could ever do our job at home and
telecommute is the day someone overseas could do just as good a job.