Re: [pygame] pygame website - request for suggestions

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 16:48 +0800, flyaflya wrote:
> I find pygame has no big change many years,I hope it  increase more
> features,such as "alpha render","additive render",These is very useful
> to make a cooI  game screen,

The SDL library has also been slow with new features lately. Work has
begun on an all new version, with support for things like multiple
windows. When that is released there should be a new Pygame also with
lots of new features. http://www.libsdl.org/news.php