Re: [pygame] pygame website - request for suggestions

This is a good news, I hope it be finished soon.

On 7/13/06, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, there's a few new things in the next pygame.  Mainly bugfixes though.

Here's most of the changes...

- blending modes (ADD, SUB, MULT, MIN, MAX).
- improved documentation(petes new docs, and over 100 fixes from the
website comments).
- clipboard(copy/paste) support.
- universal binaries for macosx.
- better 64 bit, and endian support.
- saving surfaces as .png and .jpg.
- faster scale, and scale2x.
- bug fixes for sound, sprites, fonts, surface, time, transform.
- more unittests and examples.

Have fun!

--
http://www.flyaflya.com powered by pygame+python