Re: [pygame] pygame.error: SDL_ttf render failed

Hi,

I once had an error like that as well. It turned out that it worked
fine if I set the font = None
in the class before def __init__ I dont know if this is something
similar, but I am attaching the code to my Text class if it helps any.

Good luck squashing bugs :)

Spot.