[pygame] Psyco and pygext

Hi everyone,

I just came across psyco today and I was using it and did not really
see any difference in frame rates in pygame. Would psyco even help in
that? Basically, when would psyco help when using it with pygame?

Also, I found pygExt today, and was wondering if anybody had used it
and had any thoughts on it rather than using just pygame. Is it any
slower than using just pygame? It does look like it would help
abstract a lot of things and make development easier.

Thanks,
spot.