Re: [pygame] Growing Pygame

I've gone ahead and added a top-level link to this wiki page as well as mentioned it in the news area of the site.

I think over time we can see how this section evolves, and once that becomes more apparent we can think about other data storage mechanisms (other than the wiki).  But for now I think this is a great way to let it evolve naturally.

I for one will be adding a few of my own snippets!

Phil

René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is a cookbook here:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/CookBook

Cheers,

On 7/27/06, Kamilche wrote:
> Simon Wittber wrote:
> > On 7/27/06, Patrick Mullen wrote:
> >> I don't know, the idea has some merit, but it would need a lot of
> >> support to
> >> succeed. This message has many replies at least.
> >
> > I'm starting to see the merit of a cookbook also. Something like the
> > ASPN cookbok would be quite good.
> >
> > I'll pledge at least 1 recipe per week for the next few months if
> > someone builds or installs a ready made cookbook system on pygame.org
> > :-)
> >
> > -Sw.
> >

> I have some useful bits I'd be happy to post, as well.

Do you Yahoo!?